Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About REPL Dr. Advice No. 12 (APETHE)
REPL 12 is very effective in aphthous ulcers which are typically a recurrent round or oval sore or ulcer inside the mouth on an area where the skin is not tightly bound to the underlying bone, such as on the inside of the lips and cheeks or underneath the tongue. It is also indicated in aphthae, white fungus-like growth, mouth hot and tender, ulcer bleeding on touch and eating, painful gumboil, and aphthous sore mouth.
Mode of Action of ingredients used in REPL Dr. Advice No. 12 (APETHE)
- Borax 6x: Aphthae in the mouth and the tongue which bleeds easily.
- Mercurius Solubilis 6x: Tongue is swollen and inflamed.
- Acidum Nitricum ( Nitricum Acidum) 6x: Painful, clear, red, ulcers in a soft paste with sharp pains in the tongue.
- Hydrastis Candies Q: Tongue as if burned or scalder Tongue swelled shows marks of teeth.
- Kali Muriaticum 6x: Appthae, Thrush, White ulcers in the mouth of little children or nursing mouths.
- Kali Bichromicum 6x: Tongue dry, ulcers with hard edges, smarting at mucous of lips painful ulcer on the tongue.
10 to 15 drops with 1/4 cup of water 3-4 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.