Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
The flowers, leaves and bark of prunus spinosa have depurative properties. In other words, they help in blood purification and detoxification to remove impurities from the body fluids. The flowers, in particular, are rich in rutin and quercitin that aid in purification of blood. It prevents gout and rheumatism as well.
Dosage: 8 to 9 drops diluted in 2-3 teaspoon of normal water or as directed by your physician.
- Read the product label on carton carefully before consuming or use
- Follow dosage guidelines, do not take more than the recommended dose
- Keep medicine out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place. Product should be protected from direct light
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, asafotedia (hing), mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
- It is recommended to keep an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines including allopathic medicine