Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
The genus Proteus is classified in the enteric bacteria, together with Escherichia coli, Salmonella, Shigella, Enterobacter and Serratia. All these bacteria are small, Gram-negative rods and are facultative anaerobes: they ferment sugars in anaerobic conditions but can use a wide range of organic molecules in aerobic conditions.
Dosage: 8 to 9 drops diluted in 2-3 teaspoon of normal water or as directed by your physician.
- Read the product label on carton carefully before consuming or use
- Follow dosage guidelines, do not take more than the recommended dose
- Keep medicine out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place. Product should be protected from direct light
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, asafotedia (hing), mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
- It is recommended to keep an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines including allopathic medicine