Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Cowslip Cerebral congestion, with neuralgia; migraine; rheumatic and gouty pains.Head-Sensation of a band around head; cannot keen hat on (Carbol ac). Skin of forehead tense. Fear of falling when standing up. Violent vertigo, as if everything turned around. Buzzing in ears; better in open air.Respiratory-Cough, with burning and pricking in respiratory tracts. Weak voice.Urinary-Urine smells strongly of violets (Terebinth).Extremities-Right axillary muscles painful. Weight and lassitude in limbs, especially the shoulders. Burning in hollow of right hand. Drawing pain in thumb and big toe.Relationship-Compare: Cyclamen; Ranunc; nothera--Evening Primrose--(exhausting, watery diarrhoea; cholera infantum; hydrocephaloid); Primula farinosa-the wild Primrose--(dermatitis, especially on index fingers and thumbs).Dose-Third potency.
Dosage: 8 to 9 drops diluted in 2-3 teaspoon of normal water or as directed by your physician.
- Read the product label on carton carefully before consuming or use
- Follow dosage guidelines, do not take more than the recommended dose
- Keep medicine out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place. Product should be protected from direct light
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, asafotedia (hing), mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
- It is recommended to keep an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines including allopathic medicine