Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Some of the most interesting health benefits of Potentilla reptans include its ability to calm the gastrointestinal system, reduce inflammation, promote rapid healing, eliminate pain, improve respiratory health, and soothe the skin.
Potentilla is an herb. The flower and leaf are used to make medicine. Potentilla is sometimes applied directly to the affected area for soreness and swelling (inflammation) of the mouth and throat
Dosage: 8 to 9 drops diluted in 2-3 teaspoon of normal water or as directed by your physician.
- Read the product label on carton carefully before consuming or use
- Follow dosage guidelines, do not take more than the recommended dose
- Keep medicine out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place. Product should be protected from direct light
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, asafotedia (hing), mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
- It is recommended to keep an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines including allopathic medicine