Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Podophyllum Peltatum Mother Tincture Q
Also known as Podophyllum
Podophyllum Peltatum Mother Tincture is an excellent homeopathic remedy useful in treating ovarian pains, hemorrhoids and flatulence. It also helps to relieve headache and nausea. Helps fight diarrhoea and loose stools.
It has marked effect on the duodenum, small intestines, liver, and rectum and is indicated in conditions like gastro-enteritis with colicky pain, diarrhea and bilious vomiting. Troubles during dentition and pregnancy, prolapse of uterus, painless diarrhea, portal engorgement with jaundice and haemorrhoids.
Head: Fainting spells with tendency to fall forward. Headache with dull pressure, hot face and bitter taste alternating with diarrhea. Rolls the head from side to side with moaning and vomiting. Profuse perspiration on the head during sleep.
What doctors recommend Podophyllum Peltatum in Homeopathy?
Dr Aadil chimthanwallay says Podophyllum, also known as May Apple works wonders in the treatment of below diseases and symptoms:
- Used in the treatment of gastroenteritis: symptoms: colic, profuse stool in the early morning, pain in the stomach, bilious vomiting, stool is watery, jelly-like mucus, irritable bowel syndrome
- Used in children having diarrhoea during teething
- Used to treat various symptoms in female post pregnancy. symptoms: pendulous abdomen, hernia specifically due to scissors, prolapse of uterus/rectum, prolapsed piles
- Used in the treatment of cirrhosis of liver with portal hypertension. symptoms: tendency to hemorrhoids (piles with blood), hypogastric pain changeable stool, jaundice, rumbling of flatus, indigestion
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends
- Podophyllum Peltatum is a well-indicated medicine for managing diarrhoea with profuse and gushing stool. The stool is watery, yellowish or greenish coloured. It has a very offensive smell. The urge to pass stool is also sudden. The stool can be frothy and have mucus in it sometimes. Along with stool gas is also passed. Gurgling in the abdomen may be felt before stool.
- Use of this medicine is considered in cases of pain in the right ovary that radiates down the thigh. The pain is shooting type. It gets worse before and during menses. A dragging sensation may also be felt in the ovarian regions.
- Podophyllum is well-indicated in cases of stool incontinence accompanying the passing of flatus. on passing flatus.
- Homeopathic Medicine for Food Poisoning with Profuse and Offensive Stool
Dr Gopi recommends Podophyllum Peltatum
Slow active purgative. Research has shown these herbs to have a strong action against cancer and they have been used with many cancers, especially Ovarian cancer.
Podophyllum Peltatum as per HOMOEOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA
Is especially adapted to persons of bilious temperament. It affects chiefly the duodenum, small intestines, liver, and rectum The Podophyllum disease is a gastro-enteritis with colicky pain and bilious vomiting. Stool is watery with jelly-like mucus, painless, profuse. Gushing and offensive. Many troubles during pregnancy; pendulous abdomen after confinement; prolapsus uteri; painless cholera morbus. Torpidity of the liver; portal engorgement with a tendency to hæmorrhoids, hypogastric pain, fullness of superficial veins, jaundice.
Mind-Loquacity and delirium from eating acid fruits. Depression of spirits.
Head-Vertigo, with tendency to fall forward. Headache, dull pressure, worse morning, with heated face and bitter taste; alternating with diarrhœa. Rolling of head from side to side, moaning and vomiting and eyelids half closed. Child perspires on head during sleep.
Mouth-Grinding the teeth at night; intense desire to press the gums together (Phytol). Difficult dentition. Tongue broad, large, moist. Foul, putrid taste. Burning sensation of tongue.
Stomach-Hot, sour belching; nausea and vomiting. Thirst for large quantities of cold water (Bry). Vomiting of hot, frothy mucus. Heartburn; gagging or empty retching. Vomiting of milk.
Podophyllum Peltatum Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.