Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Also known as Ovarian Extract (Oophorinum)
Clinical Indications of Ovarinum Homeopathy Dilution
For the climacteric sufferings in women, hot flushes, Oophorinum gives good results.
- In complaints of ovarian related complaints, it gives good results.
- A remedy for ovarian cyst, weepy, depressed, apathetic, with an aversion to noise.
- Skin disorders during the end of menses is an indication for Oophorinum.
- Acne, redness of cheeks, eruptions on the face during the menses is relieved with this remedy.
- Acne rosacea is one of the main indications for Oophorinum.
- Eczema, Lichen plannus complaints,great anxiety, anguish and depression is relieved with Oophorinum.
- In patients after removal of the ovaries, Oophorinum has beenused effectively to resolve the other effects.
- Oophorinum is indicated in any menstrual conditions, associated with hormonal changes.
- In females approaching the menopause, Oophorinum has been used to resolve the complaints.
Suffering following excision of the ovaries. Climacteric disturbances generally. Ovarian cysts. Cutaneous disorders and acne rosacea. Prurigo.
Relationship - Compare: Orchitinum-Testicular Extract--(after ovariotomy, sexual weakness, senile decay).
Dose - Low triturations
Side effects of Oophorinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Willmar Schwabe Oophorinum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.