Oleum Cajuputi Mother Tincture Q
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Oleum Cajuputi Mother Tincture Q
Also known as Cajuputium, Cajeputi Aetheroleum, Cajeputi Oleum, Melaleuca Cajeputi, Malaleuca Aetheroleum. Oleum cajuputi MT is a remedy for flatulence and affections of the tongue. Sense of enlargement. Causes copious diaphoresis. It is also indicated in cases of retrocedent gout, neuralgic affections, and in cases of nervous dyspnoea. Its anti-bacterial properties against strains of Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa have been demonstrated.
Oleum Cajuputi Mother tincture is a multipurpose homeopathic tonic which is used for treating several health conditions. It contains antispasmodic properties which helps in treating muscle spasms, convulsions and involuntary jerking of limbs and fingers. Oleum is indicated in typhoid and related fever and acts an anti-inflammatory agent for treating pains associated with rheumatism, arthritis, gout and other neuralgic infections.
- Relieves frontal headache worsened by bending forward
- Treats enlargement of the nose with scalded tongue
- It can be used to stimulate appetite and treats conditions associated with diarrhoea
- Urinary disorders such as foul smelling and bloody urine is effectively treated
- Provides relief from chest and shoulder pains.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Directions For Use:
Take 10-15 drops in half a cup of normal water 2-3 times a day or as directed by the physician.
Oleum Cajuputi Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.