Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Oenanthe Crocata Homeopathy mother tincture.
Oenanthe Crocata Mother tincture is a multipurpose health tonic which can be used for the treatment of several health complications. It is effective in the treatment of epilepsy. In women, it is used to treat cases of unconsciousness after giving birth. Oenanthe is also an excellent remedy for the treatment of stomach disorders. Convulsions associated with hypertension and skin infections are also treated using this medicine.
Key Benefits for Oenanthe Crocata:
- It is mainly used to treat cases of unconsciousness due to epilepsy and childbirth
- Helps in the correction of psychological disorders such as depression and anxiety
- Effectively cures headache, vertigo, and dizziness accompanied by nausea
- Beneficial remedy for the treatment of respiratory disorders
- Treats cough filled with phlegm
- Useful in treating neuralgic pains and treats rheumatism.
Directions For Use for Oenanthe Crocata:
- As directed by the physician
Safety Information for Oenanthe Crocata:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Oenanthe Crocata Patient Profile
Head - The medicine is effective in treating pain in the head, sudden or complete loss of consciousness, dementia, dilated pupils, twitching of the facial muscles, foaming in the mouth, locked jaws and the tendency to cry for even the smallest of things.
Respiratory - Treats cough in the lowest part of the chest, thick and frothy discharges and heavy, spasmodic breathing.
Extremities - As mentioned, the remedy works for pain in the nerves starting from the back, cold and numb hands and feet and spasms causing pain.
Oenanthe Crocata Homeopathy as per Boericke Materia Medica
Epileptiform convulsions; worse, during menstruation and pregnancy. Puerperal eclampsia; urćmic convulsions. Burning in throat and stomach, nausea and vomiting. Red spots in face. Convulsive facial twitching. Skin affections, especially lepra and ichthyosis.
Head - Pains all over head, dizzy. Sudden and complete unconsciousness. Furious delirium, giddiness. Countenance livid, eyes fixed, pupils dilated, convulsive twitching of facial muscles, trismus, foaming at mouth, locked jaws. Much yawning. Tendency to cry over little things.
Respiratory -Tickling cough, with rattling in the lower part of the chest, and thick, frothy expectoration. Heavy, spasmodic, stertorous breathing.
Extremities - Convulsions; opisthotonos. Pain along crural and sciatic nerves, commencing in back. Cold hands and feet. Numbness of hand and foot.
Relationship - Compare: Cicuta; Kali brom.
Dose -First to sixth potency.