Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Nigella Sativa
Also known by the common name of 'Black Seed' this plant belongs to the buttercup family and grows in the Mediterranean climate. It is best used of chronic illness and is known to be highly effective in Cancer, Laryngitis, HIV/AIDS etc. It combines well with Azadirachta Indica (Neem) & Apple cidar Vinegar
- Botanical Name: Bunium Persicum,
- Hindi Name: Kalonji
- Chinese Name: Hei Zhong Cao
Nigella Sativa medicinal uses in various of alternative medicines
Nigella sativa, commonly known as black seed or black cumin, has been used for medicinal purposes for centuries across various traditional systems of medicine. Here's a brief overview of its medicinal properties and indications in some of these systems:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM):
- Unani Medicine:
- Other Traditional Medicines:
- - Anti-inflammatory: Helps reduce inflammation.
- - Antioxidant: Neutralizes harmful free radicals.
- - Antidiabetic: Has potential benefits for diabetic patients.
- - Anticancer: Shows potential anti-cancer effects in some studies.
- - Hepatoprotective: Protects the liver.
- - Bronchodilator: Helps in opening up airways, beneficial for conditions like asthma.
Clinical range of actions of Nigella Sativa Homeopathic Mother Tincture
Nigella Sat is known to possess anticariogenic (anticaries, fights cavities), Antiallergic, analgesic, immunomodulator properties. It works as a Anodyne (pain killer drug), anthelmintic (used to destro parasitic worms), Abortifacient (causes abortions)
Nigella Sativa contains alkaloids ( natural organic compounds) that have a wide range of pharmacological activities including anticancer (e.g. homoharringtonine), antimalarial (e.g. quinine), antiasthma (e.g. ephedrine), cholinomimetic (e.g. galantamine), vasodilatory (e.g. vincamine), antiarrhythmic (e.g. quinidine), analgesic (e.g. morphine), antibacterial properties. It also contains amino acids and aliphatic alcohol. Amino acids are compounds that play many critical roles in your body. They're needed for vital processes like the building of proteins and synthesis of hormones and neurotransmitters.
- Primarily effective in; Obesity, Sore Throat
- Most Effective in; Asthma, Bronchitis, Cough, Hay Fever, HIV/AIDS, Tumors
- Highly Effective in; Cancer, Laryngitis, Pancreatic Cancer,
- Effective in; Abdominal diseases, Abscesses
Side Effects of Nigella Sativa
Avoid during pregnancy as it may cause abortion
Nigella Sativa Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth, St George). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.