Mullein Flower Mother Tincture Q
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Mullein Flower Mother Tincture Q
Mullein Flower Mother Tincture Q is a homeopathic medicine that has a long history for its herbal uses. A mother tincture is the extract of an herb that is used in preparation of a homeopathic dilution which acts as a base of the dilution that is derived for a particular remedy. Mullein oil is prepared to help when wax, water or other discharge accumulates in the ear.
- It has antioxidant, antiseptic and anti-microbial properties
- Recommended in ear infection such as deafness, pain in the ear, chronic suppurative and otitis media
- A good bactericide that offers comforting and soothing relief to the ears
- Suitable for otalgia, sense of obstruction in ears that are dry, scaly in conditions of meatus and purulent discharge from ears.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine.
Directions For Use:
Instil 2-3 drops of warmed Mullein Oil gently massaged into the ear 3-4 times a day or before taking a hot shower or bath will help loosen wax and get rid of the canal of water and other congestions with little or no discomfort. If pain persists discontinue its use and consult a physician.
Mullein Flower Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.