Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Alfalfa Forte Syrup
Medisynth Alfalfa Forte Syrup is a health restorative tonic for all ages, indicated for constant fatigue, nervous exhaustion, irritability, insomnia, anemia and chlorosis. Stimulates both physical and mental functions of the body
The goodness of Alfalfa, renowned for its unique property of adding muscle tissue without adding fat, makes Alfalfa Fort the ideal specialty for underweight children, pregnant women and the aged.
Alfalfa Fort helps in stimulating the mental processes while regenerating physical abilities that have deteriorated as a result of various ailments affecting the body. Alfalfa forte particularly recommended in cases of Individuals in recuperation and those complaining of constant fatigue, nervous exhaustion, irritability, insomnia, anemia and chlorosis.
Alfalfa Forte is also recommended with enriched food intake, in cases of underweight, malnourishment and undernourishment. It increases lactation in nursing mothers naturally. Individuals in recuperation and those complaining of constant fatigue, nervous exhaustion, irritability, insomnia, anemia and chlorosis will also benefit from Alfalfa Forte.
- Alfalfa 2x 0.0325 ml.
- Avena Sativa 3x 0.0175ml.
- Cinchona Officinalis 3x 0.0075 ml.
- Hydrastis Canadensis 2x 0.0075 ml.
- Withania Somnifera 2x 0.0175 ml.
- Acidum Phosphoricum 2x 0.0175 ml.
- Ferrum Phosphoricum 6 0.025 ml.
- Kali Phosphoricum 6 0.025 ml.
- Natrum Phosphoricum 6 0.025 ml.
- Calcarea Phosphorica 6 0.025 ml.
- Magnesium Phosphoricum 6 0.025ml.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Medisynth Alfalfa Forte Syrup
- Alfalfa (Lucerne): This beneficial plant has long been known and employed as cattle feed due to its unique property of adding weight of muscle tissue without adding fat. Alfalfa favourably influences nutrition by toning up the appetite and digestion resulting in greatly improved mental and physical vigor with gain in weight. Disorders characterized by malnutrition are mainly within its therapeutic range e.g. neurasthenia, splanchnic blues, nervousness, insomnia, nervous, indigestion etc. It increases quality and quantity of milk in nursing mothers. Its pronounced urinary action suggests it clinically in diabetes insipidus and phosphaturia. It is claimed to allay vesical irritability to prostatic hypertrophy and beneficially influence rheumatic diathesis. It is commonly seen to induce mental exhilaration, buoyancy and a general feeling of well being so that all blues are dissipated.
Avena Sativa (Common Oat) : Has a selective action on the brain and on the nervous system, favourably influencing their function. Nervous exhaustion, Sexual debility, convalescence after exhausting disease, nerve tremors of the aged, chorea, paralysis agitans, epilepsy, post-diphtheric paralysis, rheumatism of the heart, alcoholism and sleeplessness of alcoholics, bad effects of the morphine habit and nervous state of many female troubles.
Cinchona Officinalis (China-Peruvian Bark): Indicated in debility from exhausting discharges and loss of vital fluids, chronic gout, chronic suppurative pyelitis, post- operative gas pain, particularly when there is no relief from passing it. Mental apathy, indifference, disobedience, taciturnity, despondency, disposition to hurt others,sudden crying and ideas crowding in mind preventing sleep.
- Hydrastis Canadensis ( Golden Seal ): Especially active in old, easily tired, cachectic or greatly debilitated individuals; Cerebral effects prominent wits feel sharpened, head cleared, facile expression. Tones up weak muscular power, poor digestion and obstinate constipation. It is claimed to be effective in lumbago, emaciation, prostration, sluggish liver, goitre of puberty and pregnancy and in greatly mitigating the consequences of smallpox.
- Withania Somnifera: A proven tonic and nervine sedative. Helps as a nutritive to weak children.
- Acidum Phosphoricum: Has tonic effect on mental debility, ravages of diseases, excesses, grief and loss of vital fluids.
- Calcarea Phosphorica (Calcium) : A tissue remedy specially indicated in bone disease, bone fractures.
- Ferrum Phosphoricum(lron): For first stage of all febrile disturbances and inflammations, anaemia & haemorrhages. Increases haemoglobin.
- Kali Phosphoricum (Potassium): A nerve remedy. Want of nerve power, neurasthenia, depression.
- Magnesium Phosphoricum (Magnesium): Antispasmodic-relieving cramp in muscles, neuralgic pains. For bad digestion, Enteralgia and flatulent colic with belching of gas.
- Natrum Phosphoricum (Sodium): A good Liver Toner.
|Dosage||Adults: 2-3 teaspoonful before meals and at bed time. Children: Half the above dose.|
|Side effects||The ingredients in Medisynth Alfalfa Forte Syrup are naturally occurring vegetable and mineral substances and the side effects are None known. It can consequently be used concomitantly with any other treatments with absolute confidence, as there are no contra- indications.|
|Manufacturer||Medisynth Ch. Pvt. Ltd|