Luffa Bindal Homeopathy Mother Tincture
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Luffa Bindal Mother Tincture Q
Luffa bindal MT is used in chronic malarial fever; gall stone colic; dropsy; acute and chronic nasal catarrh; enlarged liver and spleen. It controls piles successfully. Some authors also recommend its use externally over the piles. It is also used for colic, cholera, jaundice and phthisis. In ayurveda, it is used as digestive and liver stimulant, blood purifier, anti-inflammatory, cough expectorant, diuretic, antipyretic, etc. Recent studies have exhibited a considerable inhibition of lipid peroxidation and possessed hydroxyl radical scavenging and hepatoprotective activities.
Luffa Bindal Mother Tincture Q is a homoeopathic remedy which has various health benefits. Formulated with the natural extracts of the plant Luffa Bindal, it is useful in treating chronic fevers. It is also useful in treating abdominal pain. Nasal swelling and congestion can also be relieved by its use.
- Helps in relieving chronic fever with swelling all over the body
- Reduces swelling and helps in relieving colicky pain in abdomen
- Useful in treating chronic case of the cold and coryza
- Effective in curing nasal swelling and sinus
- Helps in relieving arthritis pain, muscle pain, and chest pain
- It is also helpful in regulating menstrual periods in women.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Maintain half an hour gap between food,drink and any other medicines and homoeopathic medicine.
Directions For Use
Take 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day or, as directed by the physician.
Luffa Bindal Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.