Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Dengue Mar Syrup
Lords Dengue Mar Syrup helps you combat with the menace of Dengue by checking the replication of Dengue Virus. Increasing platelet count, white blood cells and neutrophils. Boosting immune system.
Lords Dengue Mar Syrup is indicated for sudden high fever due to dengue, severe headache, joint and muscle pains, vomiting, pain around the eyes.
Composition of Lords Dengue Mar Syrup:
Each 5ml contains: Tinospora Cordifolia (Giloy) Q HPI 0.10ml.,Carica Papaya Q HPI 0.10ml.,Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi) Q HPI 0.05ml.,Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Q HPI 0.05ml.,Rhus Toxicodendron 3X HPI 0.05ml.,Eupatorium Perfoliatum 3X HPI 0.05ml.,Gelsemium Sempervirens 3X HPI 0.05ml.,Belladonna 3X HPI 0.05ml.
Benefits of Dengue Mar, action of ingredients:
•Tinospora cordifolia (giloy)- strong immune stimulant, increases white blood cells (WBC) And platelet count.
• Rhus toxicodendron-treats skin rashes, fever and pain with intense heat, thirst and restlessness.
• Carica papaya (papaya)-high in complex a vitamin that rapidly increases blood platelet production.
• Eupatorium perfoliatum- treat joint pain, fever headache, soreness of eyeballs, backache with nausea and vomiting.
• Ocimum sanctum (tulsi) – It has analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effects in acute and chronic fever.
• Gelsemium sempervirens-treats fever, with muscular soreness, prostration and violent headache.
• Azadirachta indica (neem)-increases the immune power against inflammation and infection.
• Belladoona-treats steaming and burning fever, red skin, flushed face, burning eyes.
For adults – 15 – 20 ml Lords Dengue Mar Syrup of twice a day. For children – Half the adult dose or as prescribed by the physician.