Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Leucas Aspera Mother Tincture Q:
Leucas aspera MT is used in intermittent fever; asthma; cough; dysentery; jaundice; enlargement of liver and spleen; bite of venomous animals and skin troubles. Externally, in Indian medicine, it is used for psoriasis, scabies, and chronic skin eruptions.
Leucas Aspera Mother Tincture acts as an antioxidant, antimicrobial, antinociceptive, antifungal, and cytotoxic drug. Useful in fever and bacterial infection.
- Has the ability to reduce fever
- Helpful in intestinal worm infections
- Reduces the synthesis of prostaglandins
- Scavenge the free radicals in the body.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place.
Directions For Use:
As directed by the physician.
Leucas Aspera Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.