Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Leptandra Homeopathy dilution
Common Name: Culver's Root. Homeopathic medicine Leptandra is prepared from the root of a plant named Leptandra Virginica, or Black Root. The natural order of this plant is Scrophulariaceae
Causes & Symptoms for Leptandra
- Leptandra Virginica is useful in conditions like constipation, jaundice and liver complaints. Tongue is coated yellow and there is great distress in stomach and intestines with desire for stool.
- There is aching in region of liver extending to the spine which feels chilly is relieved by Leptandra Virginica.
- Stools are profuse, black and fetid with pain in umbilicus. Clay colored stools with jaundice.
What doctors reccomend Leptandra for?
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends
- The key indication to use Leptandra in esophageal varices (enlarged veins in the esophagus ) is a black tarry stool. The stool may have a fetid smell, and vomiting and shooting pain in the liver may be present along with extreme prostration. Leptandra is also a very important homeopathic remedy for liver diseases.
- Leptandra – Natural Medicine for Jaundice in Pancreatitis, vomiting of bile with marked nausea. Loss of appetite, excessive fatigue, and diarrhea that is worse in the morning hours are some other attending features.
- Leptandra is prescribed in jaundice cases with profuse clay coloured, fetid stool. The person experiences severe pain at the umbilicus.
Dr KS Gopi recommends Leptandra Q for Jaundice with liver disorders. Aching in liver region extending to spine, which feels chilly. Black, tarry stools. Tongue coated yellow.
Dr Kirti Vikram recommends
- A liver remedy, with jaundice and black, tarry stools.
- Bilious states. Enfeebled portal circulation. Malarial conditions.
- Tongue coated yellow.
- Great distress in stomach and intestines, with desire for stool.
- Aching in region of liver extending to spine, which feels chilly.
- Profuse black, fetid stools, with pain at umbilicus. Bleeding piles.
- Typhoid stools turn black and look like tar. Clay colored stools with jaundice.
- Prolapse of rectum with hemorrhoids
Leptandra Patient Profile
Patient feels Very dizzy while walking.
Leptandra relieves Very severe frontal headache, walking worse, making it almost intolerable.
Dull frontal headache with sensation as if the hair were pulled out indicates Leptandra.
Leptandra relieves Smarting and aching in eyes, with dull pain in eyeballs.
It is indicated in Profuse lachrymation, agglutinated lids.
Leptandra is useful in Nausea and deathly faintness on rising.
Vomiting of bile, yellow tongue, shooting pains about liver, black stools indicate Leptandra.
Leptandra relieves Burning aching in stomach and liver worse drinking water.
Leptandra relieves Dull aching in liver, worse near gall-bladder.
There is Constant dull aching distress in umbilical region.
It relieves Sharp, distressing pains between navel and epigastrium.
It is indicated in Rumbling and distress in whole bowels, especially in hypogastrium, with black stools.
Stool and Anus
Stools is black, tarry, bilious, undigested, followed by great distress in liver, mushy, with weak feeling in bowels, greenish, muddy, spouting out like water.
Profuse watery stools, followed by severe cutting pains in small intestines, after exposure to wet, damp weather is relieved by Leptandra.
Before stool: rumbling.
After stool: sharp cutting pains and distress in umbilical region, faint, weak, hungry, griping but no straining.
Leptandra is useful in Constipation, hard, black stools followed by mushy portion, piles, from hepatic derangement.
It is also useful in frequently bleeding piles, constipation and distressing pain beneath sacrum.
Female Sexual Organs
Leptandra is indicated for Menses suppressed or retarded, liver affected, prickly heat.
It is useful in Leucorrhea. with ulceration of os, sometimes feted with mucous shreds, irritation of bladder and rectum, frequent pain at bottom of bowels, languor, skin hot and dry.
Neck and Back
There is Chilly sensation in shoulders and down back.
Leptandra relieves Sore, lame feeling in small of back.
Constant distress with very sharp pains by spells in lumbar region is relieved by Leptandra.
Leptandra relieves Pain in right shoulder and arm.
Both wrists feels lame and ache quite severely (worse left) in morning, lasting till noon.
Patient is Weary, can hardly walk.
Leptandra is excellent remedy in complaint of Jaundice.
Skin is Dry and hot.
Side effects of Leptandra
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Leptandra
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Leptandra
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Leptandra 30, 200 Uses in Hindi लेप्टांड्रा होम्योपैथी दवा यकृत रोगों के लिए उपयोगी है, अग्नाशयशोथ में पीलिया, सोफेजियल वेरिस (ग्रासनली में बढ़े हुए नस)