Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Lemna Minor Mother Tincture Q
Mother Tinctures are the starting point for dilutions. Authenticity of the raw materials, age, collection, cleaning and drying methods, basic percentage of active ingredients, the quality of alcohol and water, and the percentage used, method used (Percolation or Maceration), the strength of phytochemicals, filteration, bacterial counts are some of the important factors responsible for good quality mother tinctures. These are meticulously followed at Schwabe India, and the distilled and filtered mother tinctures are stored in rooms fitted with expensive explosion resistant and flame-proof electrical fittings of proper intensities to avoid any accident and protect the phytochemicals content in the tinctures. For Details about Acidum Phosphoricum Q, please refer Boericke's Materia Medica.
Lemna Minor Mother Tincture Q also known as duckweed is an aquatic plant. Leaves of this remedy are used homoeopathically. This is an excellent remedy for blocked nose and nasal inflammation.
Key Benefits :
- Reduces the dryness and putrid smell in mouth on waking up
- Reduces the abundant discharge which is mixed with mucus and pus
- Helps with the post nasal discharge in cold
- Relieve the nasal polyps which causes nasal obstruction.
What doctors recommend lemna minor in homeopathy?
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends
- Lemna Minor has a wide action on nasal mucus membrane where it helps to treat numerous nasal complaints. Among these if we have to pick the first most important complaint then it would be nasal polyps. Lemna Minor helps shrink such growths.
- It also helps manage cases where smelling power is lost (anosmia). It can help manage snoring complaints as well. Second nasal problem where it gives excellent results is nasal turbinate hypertrophy or swelling.
- It is a well-known and highly recommended homeopathic medicine to treat cases of atrophic rhinitis (nasal dryness). Other than above indications it can also be given for excessive nasal discharge with frequent sneezing.
Dr. Swapnil Jain says lemna 30/homeopathy is good for गले में कफ़, खराश, ka ilaj, post nasal drip treatment, nasal polyp,
Dr. Rawat Choudhary says Lemna minor is indicated नाक की गांठ ( Nasal Polyp), बंद नाक की तकलीफ, बंद नाक को खोले (unblocks nose)
Dr KS Gopis says Lemna Minor 30 is the top Homeopathic remedy for removal of nasal blockage due to polyps. The symptoms guiding its use are nasal stuffiness and loss of smell with difficulty in breathing. Posterior dripping also accompanies nasal blockage.
Lemna Minor Homeopathy therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
A catarrhal remedy. Acts especially upon the nostrils. Nasal polypi; swollen turbinates. Atrophic rhinitis. Asthma from nasal obstruction; worse in wet weather.
Nose-Putrid smell; loss of smell. Crusts and muco-purulent discharge very abundant. Post-nasal dropping. Pain like a string from nostrils to ear. Reduces nasal obstruction when it is an œdematous condition. Dryness of naso-pharynx.
Mouth-Putrid taste on rising in the morning. Dry pharynx and larynx.
Abdomen-Disposition to noisy diarrhœa.
Modalities-Worse, in damp, rainy weather, especially heavy rains.
Relationship-Compare: Dulc (damp surroundings and foggy weather). Calc; Teucr; Calend; Nat sulph.
Dose-Third to thirtieth potency.
Lemna Minor Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.