Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
German Lathyrus Sativus Homeopathy Dilution:
Trituration of seeds.
Common Name: Chick-pea
Causes & Symptoms for Lathyrus sativus:
After exhaustive diseases where there is much weakness and heaviness, slow recovery of nerve power, and tremors Lathyrus sativus gives good results.
Trembling of arms, worse on attempting to do anything. Stiffness of ankles with lameness.
It affects chiefly the parts below the waist. Excessive rigidity of legs is relieved with Lathyrus sativus.
Cold and damp weather cause many complaints that are relieved with Lathyrus sativus.
Mind and Head
Mouth and Throat
Tingling and numbness of tongue and lips indicate Lathyrus sativus.
Stomach and abdomen
Nausea with Vomiting Colic and burning sensations, in the stomach, is relieved with Lathyrus sativus.
Stool and Anus
Diarrhea with urgent pressure on the intestines.
Pressure on the bladder, if not immediately satisfied, urine, rushes out with great force.
Neck and Back
Pains in back worse or excited by touch.
- Muscles and those of lower limbs are emaciated, Hardness of muscles, impaired locomotion; difficulty in remaining erect.
- Legs heavy with vague pains, formication, and a sense of cold is an indication of Lathyrus sativus.
- Uncertain and staggering gait, cramps in calves, pains in back, knees stiff and flexed, with weakness of feet and lameness, without pain.
Worse than cold, damp wind appears to be the leading condition in Lathyrus sativus.
Cannot extend or cross legs when sitting. Tips of fingers numb.
Side effects of Lathyrus sativus
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other modes of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic, etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
- Take 5 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take them 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you take it under the physician's guidance.
Precautions while taking Lathyrus sativus:
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.