Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Lapis Albus Homeopathy Medicine:
Lapis Albus is a homeopathic remedy derived from a substance known as "White Phosphorus" or "Calcium Phosphate Sulphate." It is also known by other names such as "Calcarea Phosphorica" and "Calcium Phosphate." Here is a brief overview of Lapis Albus, its source, and its potential benefits in homeopathic practice:
Source: Lapis Albus is primarily sourced from phosphate rock, which contains both calcium phosphate and calcium sulphate. It is prepared through a specific homeopathic potentization process, involving serial dilution and succussion (vigorous shaking).
Benefits and Uses:
- Bone and Teeth Health: Lapis Albus is often used in homeopathy to support and promote bone and dental health. It is particularly indicated for individuals who have weak, brittle bones, or those prone to fractures. It can be considered for growing children, the elderly, and women during pregnancy and breastfeeding to support healthy bone development.
- Growing Pains: Homeopaths may prescribe Lapis Albus for growing pains in children and adolescents. These pains often occur in the legs and may be associated with rapid growth. The remedy can help alleviate discomfort and support harmonious growth.
- Digestive Issues: Lapis Albus may be recommended for individuals who have digestive problems, especially when there is a tendency toward indigestion, flatulence, and cramping. It is often used in cases where there is an imbalance in calcium metabolism.
- Anemia: This remedy is sometimes considered for cases of anemia or weakness due to calcium and phosphate deficiencies. It can be part of a constitutional treatment plan for individuals with such conditions.
- Emotional and Psychological Support: In homeopathy, remedies like Lapis Albus are also chosen based on the individual's mental and emotional symptoms. It may be indicated for individuals who are anxious, insecure, or have a fear of failure, and it can provide emotional support.
- Modalities: Homeopathic remedies are often chosen based on modalities—factors that worsen or improve symptoms. Lapis Albus symptoms may worsen in cold, damp weather and improve with warmth.
It's important to note that homeopathic remedies are highly individualized, and the choice of remedy depends on a person's overall constitution, specific symptoms, and unique characteristics. Lapis Albus should be used under the guidance of a qualified homeopathic practitioner who can assess your case and determine the appropriate dosage and potency.
As with any homeopathic remedy, Lapis Albus is prepared through a process of serial dilution and succussion, resulting in highly diluted preparations that are considered safe and typically do not have side effects or interactions with conventional medications.
Medical Bulletin - Lapis Albus Dilution
Helpful in cases of enlargements of the glands and in early stages of malignancies. Pain in breasts and abdomen of a burning and stinging nature. Suitable to pale but fat children with a lack of good nutrition. Excessive hunger. Excessive bleeding from the uterus.
Ears: Infections of the middle ear with formation of pus.
Chest: Constant pain in breasts with hardness of glands.
Skin: Eruptions on the skin discharging pus. Glands enlarged and hardened especially in the cervical region. Itching of the skin.
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician's advice.
Lapis Albus Homeopathy therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
Affections of glands, goitre, pre-ulcerative stage of carcinoma. Burning, stinging pain in breast, stomach, and uterus. Connective tissue about glands specially affected. Fat anæmic babies with Iodine appetite. Ravenous appetite. Remarkably successful in scrofulous affections, except in malarial cases. Uterine carcinoma. Fibroid tumors with intense burning pains through the part with profuse hæmorrhage. Glands have a certain elasticity and pliability about them rather than the stony hardness of Calc fluor and Cistus.
Ears.--Otitis media suppurativa. Where Silica is indicated progress is hastened by Lapis (Bellows).
Chest.--Persistent pains in mammary region. Glandular hardening.
Skin.--Scrofulous abscesses and sores. Enlargement and induration of glands, especially cervical. Lipoma, sarcoma, carcinoma. Pruritus.
Relationship.--Compare: Silica; Badiaga; Ars iod; Calc iod; Con; Kal iod; Asterias.
Dose.--First to sixth potency
Tags: Lepis alb
Lapis Albus Homeopathy Dilution is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.