Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Gelsemium Complex K5 Drops
Adheres to European GMP Standards, Mfg in technical cooperation with Hevert-Arzneimittel, Germany EU GMP King & Co Gelsemium Complex K5 Drops is a Homeopathy medicine for Neuralgia.
- Neuralgia (Nerve Pain Treatment)
- German formula for neuralgia with well known homeo ingredients. Contains Gelsemium that is used as a painkiller for migraine headaches and for face pain (trigeminal neuralgia) caused by certain facial nerves.
- It contains Aconite Napellus is used internally or topically for facial neuralgia, rheumatism, and sciatica. Cocculus acts on the cerbro-spinal system & indicated for Facial neuralgia in afternoon, with wide radiations of pain.
- Contains Lachesis, a snake derived remedy thins the blood, rendering it more fluid; used in Trifacial neuralgia, left side, heat running up into head. Plumbum aceticum is useful in painful cramps in paralyzed limbs.
It is a stabbing, burning, and a severe pain due to an irritated or damaged nerve. The nerve may be located anywhere in the body, and the damage may be due to several things, including: diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis. aging. an infection, such as shingles. Trigeminal neuralgia is a chronic pain condition that affects the trigeminal nerve, which carries sensation from your face to your brain. Symptoms range from mild to severe facial pain, often triggered by chewing, speaking or brushing the teeth.
- Aconitum Napellus 4X 0.1 ml,
- Cocculus Indicus 4X 0.096 ml,
- Colocynthis 4X 0.096 ml,
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 4X 0.9 ml,
- Lachesis 12X 0.09 ml,
- Mezereum 4X 0.1 ml,
- Plumbum Aceticum 4X 0.1 ml,
- Rhus Toxicodendron 6X 0.2 ml,
- Zincum Metallicum 8X 0.1 ml,
- Purified Water q.s., Flavour q.s., Alcohol Content 88% (v/v).
|Dosage||15-20 drops 3 times daily or as directed by physician.|
|Manufacturer||King & Co|