Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Dr. Reckeweg Kali Phosphoricum or Phosphate of Potassium is an excellent remedy for individuals who are constantly exhausted mentally and physically. One of the greatest nerve remedies for those with a lack of nerve power.
- Potassium Phosphate
- Mind--Anxiety, nervous dread, lethargy. Indisposition to meet people. Extreme lassitude and depression. Very nervous, starts easily, irritable. Brain-fag; hysteria; night terrors. Somnambulance. Loss of memory.
- Throat.--Gangrenous sore throat. Paralysis of the vocal cords.
- Stomach.--A nervous "gone" sensation at the pit of the stomach (Ign; Sep; Sulph). Feels seasick without nausea.
- Urinary Organs.--Enuresis. Incontinence of urine. Bleeding from the urethra. Very yellow urine.
- Respiratory--Asthma; least food aggravates. Short breath on going upstairs. Cough; yellow expectoration.
- Extremities--Paralytic lameness in back and extremities. Exertion aggravates. Pains, with depression, and subsequent exhaustion.
- Fever--Subnormal temperature.
- Modalities--Worse, excitement, worry, mental and physical exertion; eating, cold, early morning. Better, warmth, rest, nourishment.
Directions for Use:
- Dose- As prescribed by the physician. Can be taken along with other allopathic medicines.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place