Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Jatropha Curcas
Jatropha Curcas is used in the treatment for stomach ailments like hiccough, followed by copious vomiting. It is also used in pain in the region of the liver, diarrhoea, loud noise in the abdomen like the gurgling of water coming out of a bung-hole, associated with coldness, cramps, nausea, and vomiting.
- Nausea and vomiting brought on by drinking, with an acrid feeling from the throat.
- Heat and burning in stomach, with crampy, constrictive pain in epigastrium.
- Abdomen ailments, pain in the hypochondria, pain in the region of liver and under right scapula to shoulder
- Violent urging to urinate
- Cramps in muscles, especially calves, legs, and feet
- Pain in ankles, feet, and toes, and sensitive heels
Active ingredients: Jatropha Curcas
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.