Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Inula Homeopathy Mother Tincture:
Similia's Inula Mother Tincture's Bearing-down sensations in pelvic organs and bronchial symptoms are most marked.
The Homeopathic medicine single dosage varies from drug to drug and depends on the Patient. The treatment will vary on conditions, age, characteristics, and lifestyle. Medicines are prescribed in different dosages by different physicians. As most of the medicines have several indications (i.e. different reactions for different diseases) one medicine might be used for several diseases. In some cases, they are given as regular doses as 4-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month, or even in a longer period. The medicines must be taken as per the physician's advice and not be treated personally.
- Maintain a time gap of half an hour between medicine and food.
- For better results do not chew the medicine, leave them on the tongue for long. This increases the effectiveness of the medicines.
- Homeopathic medicines should not be taken soon after smoking or drinking, if possible it should be avoided.
- Homeopathic medicines should be kept in a cool place and should be concealed. Never leave the medicines in open
- All sorts of addictions should be avoided.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Carefully read and follow all directions on the medicine bottle and box.
- Take the minimum effective dose.
- Always consult a Homeopathic Physician before taking medicines.
Inula as per HOMŒOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA
A mucous membrane medicine. Bearing-down sensations in pelvic organs and bronchial symptoms are most marked. Substernal pain. Diabetes.
Head-Vertigo on stooping; throbbing after eating, pressure in temples and forehead.
Respiratory-Dry cough; worse at night and lying down; larynx painful. Chronic bronchitis; cough, with much thick expectoration, with languor and weak digestion. Stitches behind sternum. Teasing cough with much and free expectoration. Palliative in tubercular laryngitis.
Female-Menses too early and painful. Labor-like pains; urging to stool; dragging in genitals, with violent backache. Itching of legs during menses, chattering of teeth from cold during menstruation. Moving about in abdomen, stitches in genitals. Chronic metritis.
Rectum-Pressing toward rectum as of something extruding.
Urinary-Frequent urging to urinate; passes only in drops. Violet odor (Tereb).
Extremities-Pain in right shoulder and wrist; tearing in left palm, unable to double fingers; pain in lower limbs, feet and ankles.
Relationship-Compare: Crocus; Ignatia; Arum dracontium (loose cough worse at night on lying down).
Dose-First to third potency.
Inula Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.