Ignatia Amara Homeopathy Mother Tincture
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Ignatia Amara Mother Tincture Q
Ignatia Amara also known as Ignatia, Strychinos Ignatii. This medicine carries a wide scope to treat many complaints related to the mind. It works very well to treat depression and runs no risk of causing dependency. It is used to treat depression in people who showcase classic symptoms like sadness, sighing, sobbing, weeping, loneliness and brooding.
Mother Tinctures are the starting point for dilutions. Authenticity of the raw materials, age, collection, cleaning and drying methods, basic percentage of active ingredients, the quality of alcohol and water, and the percentage used, method used (Percolation or Maceration), the strength of phytochemicals, filteration, bacterial counts are some of the important factors responsible for good quality mother tinctures. These are meticulously followed at Schwabe India, and the distilled and filtered mother tinctures are stored in rooms fitted with expensive explosion resistant and flame-proof electrical fittings of proper intensities to avoid any accident and protect the phytochemicals content in the tinctures. For Details about Acidum Phosphoricum Q, please refer Boericke's Materia Medica.
St. Ignatius Bean was proved by Hahnemann and published in the third edition of his Materia Medica Pura. The information was included in Allen’s Encyclopedia.
Ignatia Amara Health Benefits
- This remedy remains highly beneficial for sleeplessness that arises from depression, grief, worries, care, sadness, and anxious thoughts.
- Headache in persons of highly nervous and sensitive temperaments and arising from grief, anxiety, mental work are treated well with this remedy.
- A cough of that is dry, hacking, and spasmodic nature is indicative of the use of this medicine. The cough is constant and there is severe irritation in the larynx and trachea.
- The key feature where it helps is the sensation of a ‘lump’ in the throat that a person is unable to swallow (globus hystericus) usually arising from anxiety
- It is a highly beneficial remedy to correct gastric ailments caused by worries, grief, and depression. Cases of irritable bowel syndrome that are linked with depression and grief recover with Ignatia
- As a remedy, it is also used to treat colic that gets worse with the consumption of coffee or sweets. The abdomen gets distended, causing difficulty in breathing
- It is used to treat certain cases of diarrhea with specific symptoms, like diarrhea that develops as a result of emotional stress like grief.
- It is also used to treat piles, especially in cases where the rectum prolapses from moderate straining at stool.
What doctors recommend Ignatia Amara for?
Dr Kirti Singh recommends this medicine for emotional disturbance and anxiety depression, Schizophrenia, fear Jaise mental condition ke liye effective medicine hai. Ignatia amara 200 two drops in night
Dr Rawat Choudhary recommends Ignatia Amara 200 as best for mental depression (manasik awasaad in Hindi). He says it is suited for people suffering mental disturbances due to broken relationships, loss of close person, failed love/romance (one sided affection)
The guiding symptoms for Ignatia amara include
- Overly idealistic view of life
- Very industrious, working too hard to accomplish the ideals
- Driven to do the right thing, perfectionism
- Anxiety, fear of failure, anticipation that something bad will happen
- Ailments that follow a shock, disappointment, grief, or failure
- Nervous system irritability, irritable with anything that is said
- Cramping, spasms, or abnormal contractions in any part of the body
- Depressed mood, feelings of failure, guilt feelings
- Inconsolable, desire to be alone
Ignatia Amara Homeopathy therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
Produces a marked hyperaesthesia of all the senses, and a tendency to clonic spasms. Mentally, the emotional element is uppermost, and co-ordination of function is interfered with. Hence, it is one of the chief remedies for hysteria. It is especially adapted to the nervous temperament-women of sensitive, easily excited nature, dark, mild disposition, quick to perceive, rapid in execution. Rapid change of mental and physical condition, opposite to each other. Great contradictions. Alert, nervous, apprehensive, rigid, trembling patients who suffer acutely in mind or body, at the same time made worse by drinking coffee. The superficial and erratic character of its symptoms is most characteristic. Effects of grief and worry. Cannot bear tobacco. Pain is small, circumscribed spots (Oxal ac). The plague. Hiccough and hysterical vomiting.
Dose-Sixth, to 200th potency.
Please note that the dosage of single homeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period.
Ignatia Amara Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.