HSL Jaborand Hair Lotion (Concentrate) is a non sticky, non staining hair lotion formulated with the goodness of Jaborandi, Arnica, Cantharis, Calendula Off to stimulate the hair follicles, enrich hair shafts, increases capillary circulation of the scalp to help in restoration of fallen hair. Prevents hair falling and premature whitening of hair
Jaborandi hair oil benefits in several ways and therefore widely used by homeopathic brands in hair care treatment products
- It Controls hair fall by strengthening hair roots and therefore prevents hair loss naturally by arresting baldness.
- By providing scalp nourishment it controls dandruff problems
- Regular jaborandi hair oil massage is known to provide relaxation and soothing effect on the brain while improving blood circulation to the scalp.
- It prevent premature graying of hair by way of hair follicular nourishment
- Regular usage of Jaborandi hair oil prevents itching of the scalp (scratching sensation) and eczema of head.
MODE OF ACTION
Pilocarpus Pinnatifolius (Jaborandi). A South American tree been extensively used in the treatment of Alopecia (Baldness) and to stains light hair into black. The Alkaloid Pilocarpine increases the blood capillary circulation of the scalp, helps in restoration of hair and prevents falling of hair.
Arnica Montana: Grows on the mountains, possess a native affinity for hair. As its German name FALLKRAUT attests its value as a vulnerary, has been known since remote times.
Cinchona Officinalis: Scalp dry ,feels as if the hair was grasped roughly, hair break with follicle in plethoric individuals, broken down constitution with Cachexia.
Cantharis: Active ingredient-Cantharidine, stimulates Sebaceous glands, increases capillary blood circulation to provide rich blood round sebaceous glands and hair follicles.
Calendulla Officinalis: Marigold is the homoeopathic antiseptic, antifungal, antiseborrhic. It restores the vitality of the scalp making it impregnable against the forces of putrefaction
|Symptoms||Hair Loss, Hair Thinning|
|Manufacturer||Hahnemann Scientific Laboratory (india)|
|Application||Jaborand Hair Oil Lotion to be applied on the affected areas by putting few drops and gentle rub with finger tips. For External use only|