Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
St. Geroge Skookum Chuck Ointment for Eczema.
Introduction: Eczema isa medical condition in which patches of skin become rough and inflamed with blisters which cause itching and bleeding.
Environmental factors are also known tobring out the symptomsof eczema. These include:
- Irritants - soaps, detergents, shampoos, disinfectants, juices from fresh fruits, meats, or vegetables
- Allergens - dust mites, pets, pollens, mold,dandruff
- Microbes - bacteria such asStaphylococcus aureus, viruses, certain fungi
- Hot and cold temperatures - hot weather, high and low humidity, perspiration from exercise
- Foods - dairy products, eggs, nuts and seeds, soy products, wheat
- Stress- it is not a cause of eczema but can make symptoms worse
- Hormones - women can experience worsening of eczema symptoms at times when their hormone levels are changing, for example during pregnancy and at certain points in their menstrual cycle
Storage: For external use only. Store in a cool, dry and dark place. Do not freeze.
Note: Natural herbal formulation tend to change colour over time. However the product efficacy remains unchanged.
St.George's Homoeopathy has carved a niche in the market by manufacturing the best quality medicines. Right from selection of raw materials till door delivery of medicines. St. Georges manufacture medicines by following highest homoeopathic standards and are known for good manufacturing practices.
|Application||Apply the ointment to the affected part 2 or 3 times a day or as directed by the physician.|