Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Lymphoid vascular organ. inflammated & enlarge, neoplastic anemia, reticulocytosis, lymphocytosis prossess a specific relation to the spleen.
Indication- REPL Dr. Advice No. 91 SPLEENN is prescribed in the symptoms associated with Splenomegaly (Enlarged Spleen). SPLEEN is a part of the immune system and acts as a filter for blood impurities as a part of the immune system. This medicine is an active haemostatic and has good effects on sensitive swollen and enlarged spleens. This remedy seems to possess a specific relation to the spleen. Anaemic patients where liver & spleen are at fault, Splenitis with pain all on the
Composition- Ceanothus Americanus Q, Cinchona Officinalis Q, Aranea Diadema 30, Ignatia Amara 6X, Natrum Muriaticum 30, Bryonia Alba Q.
Mode of Action of Individual Ingredients-
- Ceanothus Americanus Q: Severe pain in region of spleen, with low spirit, Chronic hypertrophy of the spleen.
- Cinchona Officinalis (China) Q: Hardness and swelling of the liver swelling and hardness of the spleen.
- Aranea Diadema 30x: Swelling in the spleen, Enlarged spleen with Chilliness.
- Ignatia Amara 6x: Painful sensitiveness at the pit of the stomach to the touch.
- Natrum Muriaticum 30x: Cutting pain in abdomen, Throbbing in pit. Spleen enlarged.
- Bryonia Alba Q: Shootings in the region of the spleen Colic with tension of the abdomen.
Dosage- 10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup of water 3 times daily for 3 months.