Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Nose bleed, haemorrhagic diathesis, nose profuse.
Indication- REPL Dr. Advice No. 71 NOSE BLLEED is prescribed in the symptoms associated haemorrhage of mucous membrane, particularly nasal. Swelling of the nose with painful sensitivity to the touch.
Composition- Natrum Nitricum 6, Pulsatilla 6X, Bryonia Alba Q, Hamamelis Virginica Q, Mercurius Solubilis 6.
Mode of Action of Individual Ingredients-
- Natrum Nitricum 6x: Pressing inward pain, inward pressing in malar bones, Nose Bleeds.
- Pulsatilla 6x: Going out into the open air- Blowing of blood from nose and nasal haemorrhage.
- Bryonia Alba Q: Swelling of the nose, with painful sensibility to the touch.
- Hamamelis Virginius Q: The nose bleed clears her head and of fords great relief.
- Mercurius Solubilis 6x: Frequent and profuse bleeding from nose, ever during sleep, and sometimes when coughing.
Dosage- 5-15 Drops with water every hours daily.