REPL Dr Adv No 68 drops malariaa
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Malaria fever caused by female anopheles, chillness. high fever, painful, shivering, vomiting tendency.
Indication- REPL Dr. Advice No. 68 MALARIAA is prescribed in the symptom associated with Malaria fever, feverish trembling, fever chill, shivering with shuddering commonly without thrust, cold in body, headache, pulse full and quick, shivering ever in warm room, irregular ever, after quinine.
Composition- Chinium Sulphuricum 6, Cinchona Officinalis Q, Arsenicum Album 6, Ipecacuanha 30, Natrum Muriaticum 30, Eupatorium Perfoliatum 30, Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X
Mode of Action Of I4ndividual Ingredients -
- Chinium Sulphuricum 6x: During the shivering, paleness of the face, pulse slow, full or small.
- Cinchona Officinalls (China) Q: In the evening, in bed, cannot get warm, high body temperature with pressing pain in head.
- Arsenicum Album 6x: Cold over the whole body, Chillness without thirst, worse after drinking with external heat at the same time.
- Ipecacuanha 30x: Shivering from External heat, internal chilliness.
- Natrum Muriaticum 30x: High body temperature with pains in bones, pain in back, in forenoon Chilliness for three hours.
- Eupatobium Perfoliatum 30x: Chills when attempting to change position, violent shivering with bone pains.
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 6x: Chilliness every day at the same hour.
Dosage- 10-15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily.