Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
The eyes itching, ball burning, swollen eyelids, pain & gritty.
Indication- REPL Dr. Advice No. 59 KERATITISS is prescribed in the symptoms associated with inflammation & eye infection. Helpful in catarrhal conjunctivitis, continuous lachrymation from eye with burning and swelling of lids, Pressure in eyes, sticky mucus on cornea, opacities. Itching and inflammation along the eye lid margins, swelling and agglutination of lids.
Composition- Apis Mellifica 3X, Sulphur 6, Silicea 6, Aconitum Napellus 6X, Belladonna 6X, Euphrasia 6X.
Mode of Action Of Individual Ingredients -
- Apis Mellifica 3x: Conjunctiva redden, chemosed lids everted - Sensation of mucus in the eyes.
- Sulphur 6x: Lachrymation in morning, with burning, oily tears.
- Silicea 6x: Tearing shooting pains in eyes on pressing them together, inflammation of eyes.
- Aconitinum Napellus 6x: Eyes red and inflamed, with deep redness of the vessels, Profuse lachrymation.
- Belladonna 6x: Heat and burning in the eyes. Swelling and inversion of the eye lids.
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6x: Inflammation of the cornea, Swelling and agglutination of the eye lids.
Dosage- 5 to 10 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3-4 times daily.