Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Vaginal opening dryness, hot flashes, anxiety, melancholic state.
Indication- REPL Dr. Advice No. 33 CLIMACTERINE is prescribed in the symptoms associated with disorders related to menopause. Climacteric troubles, palpitation, flashes of heat, hemorrhages, headache, Anxiety, Fatigue, Insomnia, menses too short and feeble. It helps in various psychological disorders such as depression, anxiety, mood swings, flashes of anger in women.
Composition- Cimicifuga Racemosa Q, Lachesis 30, Sulphur 6X, Ignatia Amara 6X, Sepia Officinalis 6, Sanguinaria Canadensis Q.
Mode of Action Of Individual Ingredients -
- Cimicifuga Racemosa Q (Actaea Rac.): Epilliptical spasms at time of menses.
- Lachesis 30x: During chamge of life, where she has flashes of heat all day.
- Sulphur 6x: Hot flashes at climaxes with hot red, hard and feet.
- Ignatia-Amara 6x: Cramp in the uterus, or like labour pain.
- Sepia 6x: Sudden hot flushes of climaxis with momentary sweat, weakness.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis Q: Climacteric disorders, esp flushes of heat and corrosive. Burning of palms and soles at climaxis.
Dosage- 10 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3-6 times daily for 5-9 months