Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy medicine for mucous containing frequent stool. a jelly like mucous with blood. left pelvic abdominal cramping pain. diarrhoea due to mixed etiology. watery didcharge, spasmodic pain epidermic viral diarrhoea.
Indication- REPL Dr. Advice No. 28 COLITIIS is prescribed in the symptoms associated with colitis, abdominal pain. This remedy has a special place in the treatment of colitis and the various problems arising from it, like - frequent urge to pass stool, abdominal pain, that may come in waves, building to diarrhea, and then waning. Excessive mucus presence in stool or slimy stool
There are four types of abdominal pain: upper, lower, right-sided and left-sided. Abdominal pain can have causes that aren't due to underlying disease. Examples include constipation, wind, overeating, stress or muscle strain.
होम्योपैथी में पेट दर्द का इलाज, other abdominal pain treatment medicines in homeopathy
Composition- Sulphur 30, Argentum Nitricum 30, Cantharis 6X, Colchicum 6X, Dioscorea Villosa Q, Magnesia Carbonica 6, Mercurius Solubilis 6, Balsamum Peruvianum 6, Kalium Muriaticum 6.
Mode of Action of Individual Ingredients-
- Sulphur 200x: Discharge of liquid from anus.
- Argentum Nitricum 30x: As soon as the least drink is taken, it goes through.
- Cantharis 6x: Nocturnal evacuation of whitish mucus, and solid pieces.
- Colchicum 6x: Colitis of white transparent gelatinous mucous, ineffectual pressing to stool.
- Dioscorea Villosa Q: Loose stool with much straining, stool slimy.
- Magnesia Carbonica 6x: Stools with white floating lumps, like yellow.
- Mercurius Solubillis 6x: Loose and dysenteric evacuation, principally at night.
- Balsmum Peruvianum 6x: Copious liquid stool, Painless.
- Kali Muriaticum 6x: Colitis, purging, with slimy stools, with pale yellow
Dosage- 10 Drops with 1/4th cup water 4 times daily. In chronic condition 4-6 times daily.