Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
myalgia, muscles pain injury, trauma or strain, overuse or over-stretching of a muscle.
Indication- Myalgia- Soreness or Achiness of the muscles due to strain, overuse or over stretching of muscles, or injury.
Composition- Arnica Montana Q, Cimicifuga Racemosa Q, Veratrum Viride Q, Dulcamara Q, Causticum Q, Antimonium Tartaricum 6.
Mode of Action of Individual Ingredients-
- Arnica M Q: Pain in back and limbs, as if bruised or beaten. Sprained and dislocated feeling. Soreness after overexertion. Everything on which he lies seems too hard.
- Cimicifuga Racemosa (Actae Raci) Q: Uneasy, restless feeling in limbs. Aching in limbs and muscular soreness.
- Veret Vir Q: Aching pain in back of neck and shoulders. Severe pain in joints and muscles. Violent electric-like shocks in limbs. Convulsive twitchings.
- Dulcamara Q: Perspiration on palms of hands. Pain in shin-bones. Multiple Joint pains symptoms after acute skin eruptions.
- Causticum A Q: Dull, tearing pain in hands and arms. Heaviness and weakness. Tearing joints. Unsteadiness of muscles of forearm and hand. Numbness; loss of sensation in hands.
- Antim Tart 6: Sensation of heavy weight at the coccyx, dragging downward all the time. Twitching of muscles; limbs tremulous.
Dosage- 10 to 15 drops in 1/4th cup of water 3 times daily.