Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy medicine for Urination with burning and pain, pelvic swollen, sore & sensation in kidney, renal failure
Indication-REPL Dr. Advice No. 22 Bright's desease is prescribed in the symptom associated with Chronic inflammation of the blood vessels in the kidney with protein, specifically albumin, in the urine, increased blood pressure, severe back pain, lower abdomen pain, timpanists and inflammation of kidney.Bright disease preceded by Dropsy, strangury with bloody urine.
Bright disease, also called glomerulonephritis or nephritis, inflammation of the structures in the kidney that produce urine: the glomeruli and the nephrons. Bright's disease is an archaic term for what is now referred to as 'nephritis'. Nephritis is an inflammation of the kidneys, caused by toxins, infection or autoimmune conditions.
Tip: Other leading homeopathy medicines for kidney ailments here
Composition-Arsenicum Album 6, Apocynum Cannabinum Q, Apis Mellifica Q, Berberis Vulgaris Q, Terebinthina 6X, Cantharis 6X, Causticum 6X, Chimaphila Umbellata Q, Solidago Virgaurea Q, Copaiva Q.
Mode of Action of Individual Ingredients-
- Arsenicum Album 6x: Bladder as if paralysed, Bright’s disease.
- Apocynum Cannabinum Q: Reral Dropsy. Hot urine, Burning in urethra.
- Apis Mellifica Q: Last drops burn and short, scanty. High coloured.
- Berberis Vulgaris Q: Pain in the thighs and loins on urinating. Sore sensation in kidneys.
- Terebinthinar Oleum 6x: Violent burning drawing pain in region of kidneys. Painful erections.
- Cantharis 6x: Retention of urine with cramp like pain in the bladder.
- Causticum 6X: Acrid and corrosive urine or path, aqueres of a deep brown or reddish colour.
- Chimaphila Umbellata Q: Dysuria and retention, constant pain in region of kidneys.
- Solidago Virgaurea Q: Bright’s disease clear stinking urine.
- Copaiva Officinalis Q: Constant, ineffectual desire to urine. Swelling, urine in drops
Dosage-10-15 Drops with 1/4th cup of water 5-6 times daily. In chronic cases, 10 drops every 2 hours