Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Fissure, burning or itching in anal area, streaks of blood on stools, a sharp, stingimg, or burning pain during bowel movements.
Indication- Fissure, burning or itching in anal area, Streaks of blood on stool, A sharp, stinging or burning pain during bowel
Composition- Acidum Nitricum 6, Ratanhia Peruviana Q, Graphites 6, Paeonia Officinalis Q, Natrum Muriaticum 6.
Mode of Action of Individual Ingredients-
- Acidum Nitricum (Nitric Acid) 6: Hemorrhages from bowels, profuse, bright. Rectum feels torn. Bowels constipated, with fissures in rectum.
- Ratanhia Q: Anus aches and burns for hours after stool. Feels constricted. Dry heat at anus, with sudden knife-like stitches.
- Graphites 6: Smarting, sore anus, itching. Lump stool, conjoined with threads of mucus. Varices of the rectum. Fissure of anus
- Paeonia off. Q: Biting, itching in anus; orifice swollen. Burning in anus after stool; then internal chilliness. Fistula ani.
- Natr Mure 6: Burning pains and stitching after stool. Anus contracted, torn, bleeding. Constipation; stool dry, crumbling
Dosage- 10 to 15 drops in 1/4th cup of water 3 times daily.