Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Ulcers of the duodenum, pain in upper abdomen, bloating, retching, and feeling sick, bleeding ulcer, perforation.
Indication- Ulcers of the duodenum, pain in upper abdomen, bloating, retching, and feeling sick, Bleeding ulcer, Perforation.
Composition- Podophyllum 6, Arsenicum Album 6, Uranium Nit 6, Ornithogalum Umbellatum Q, Cadmium Sulph. 6, Argentum Nitricum 6, Kalium Bichromicum 6.
Mode of Action of Individual Ingredients-
- Podophyllum 6: Sensation of weakness or sinking. Can lie comfortably only on stomach. Hot, sour belching; nausea and vomiting.
- Arsenic Alb 6: Abdomen swollen and painful. Pain as from a wound in abdomen on coughing.
- Uranium Nit 6: Boring pain in pyloric region.Burning pain. Abdomen bloated.
- Ornithog Q: Agonizing feeling in chest and stomach, starting from pylorus with flatus that rolls in balls from one side to the other, loss of appetite.
- Cadmium Sulph 6: Soreness in pit of stomach on pressure. Violent nausea; retching.
- Argent Nit 6: Painful spot over stomach that radiates to all parts of the abdomen. Gnawing ulcerating pain; burning and constriction.
- Kali Bich 6: Indigestion from drinking beer, loss of appetite, weight in pit of stomach immediately after eating, flatulence
Dosage- 10 to 15 drops in 1/4th cup of water 3 times daily.