Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Stomach (gastric or peptic) ulcer, burning sensation or pain in stomach, heart burn, loss of appetite, mild nausea.
Indication- Stomach ulcers, also known as gastric ulcers, are painful sores in the stomach lining. It occurs when the layer of mucus that protects stomach from digestive juices is reduced, leading to symptoms like- Heart burn, Loss of appetite, Nausea, Pain in stomach. The healing and digestive properties present in ingredients of this remedy are very helpful in providing relief from stomach ulcers.
Composition- Mercurius Solubilis 6, Argentum Nitricum 6, Carica Papaya Q, Hydrastis Canadensis Q, Carbo Vegetabilis 6, Kalium Muriaticum 6.
Mode of Action of Individual Ingredients-
- Merc Sol 6: Weak digestion, with continuous hunger.
- Argent Nit 6: Ulcerative pain in left side under ribs. Trembling and throbbing in stomach. Enormous distention. Ulceration of stomach, with radiating pain.
- Carica Pap Q: Loss of appetite with pain in right hypochondrium worse after meals. Stool undigested, loose followed by constipation.
- Hydrastis C Q: Ulcers it is often a great comfort to the patient, as it removes the offensiveness, modifies the pain and restrains the destructiveness.
- Carbo Veg 6: Nausea in the morning. Burning in stomach, extending to back and along spine. Contractive pain extending to chest, with distention of abdomen.
- Kali Mure 6: Fatty or rich food causes indigestion. Pain in the stomach
Dosage- 10 to 15 drops in 1/4th cup of water 3 times daily.