Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Respiration constrict, lunga chambers sparms, cardiac bronchial asthma
Indication-REPL Dr. Advice No. 17 ASTHMORIN is not known to have any side effects.
Contra-indication: No known contra-indication, if taken as per
the prescribed dosage by the physician.
Composition-Ipecacuanha 3X, Aconitum Napellus 6X, Antimonium Tartaricum 6, Arsenicum Album 6, Natrum Sulphuricum 6, Aspidosperma Q,Carbo Vegetabilis 30.
Mode of Action of Individual Ingredients-
- Ipecacuanha 3x: Cough catching the breath, even suffocation. Spasmodic breathlessness.
- Aconitum Napellus 6x: Short breathing, of Millar-attack of suffocation.
- Antimonium Tartaricum 6x: Shortness of breath, rattling of mucus in the chest.
- Arsenicum Aibum 6x: Tension and pressure in the chest, Arrest of breathing with cough.
- Natrum Sulphuricum 6x: Every fresh cold causes attack of breathlessness.
- Aspidosperma Q: It stimulate the suspiratory centers and increases.
- Carbo Vegetabailis 30x: Frequent want to take a deep inspiration want of breath.
Dosage-5-15 Drops with 1/4th cup warm water 3 times daily. For chronic condition 4-6 times daily.