Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Myopis,ARMD, night blindness, vitreous floater
Indication-REPL Dr. Advice No. 16 AMBLYOPIAA is prescribed in the symptoms associated with Photophobia, Partial blindness. Spasm of ciliary muscle with Sensitivity to light, Blurred vision,
Composition-Calcarea Carbonica 30, Phosphorus 30, Physostigma Q, Cinchona Officinalis Q, Aurum Metallicum 6, Jaborandi Q, Silicea 6, Cyclamen 6X, Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X.
Mode of Action of Individual Ingredients-
- Calcarea Carbonicaostrearum 30x: Sensitive to light, Lachrymation in open air and early morning.
- Phosphorus 30x: Lachrymation especially in open air. Amblyopic weakness of sight on walking in morning.
- Physostigma Venenosum Q: Eyes feels weak with lechery motion. Sight blurred.
- Cinchona (China) officinalis Q: Pressure in eyes.
- Aurum Metallicum 6x: Extreme photophobia.
- Jaborandi Q: Vision changing constantly. Vision lost for distant objects.
- Silicea 6x: Vision confused letter run together on reading.
- Cyclemen Europaeum 6x: Dim Vision, Flickering of various colors.
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 6x: Aversion to light, Thirst for light, confusion of sight
Dosage-10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3-4 times daily after meal.