Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Wrist rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, joints pain, stiffness & swelling wrist pain, difficulty in gripping objects.
Indication- REPL Dr. Advice No. 149 WRITER’S RHEUM is prescribed in the symptoms associated with Rheumatoid arthritis works Effectively in the smaller joint wrist pain (Wrist Rheumatism). Pain in joints of hands, Legs & Fingers, Swelling in the joints even on little movements, Swelling with pain in wrist, Difficulty in gripping objects.
Composition- Causticum 6, Caulophyllum Q, Argentum Nitricum 6, Cuprum Metallicum 6, Gelsemium Sempervirens 6.
Mode of Action of Individual Ingredients-
- Causticum A 6: Dull, tearing pain in hands and arms. Heaviness and weakness. Tearing joints. Cracking and tension in knees; stiffness in hollow of knee.
- Caulophyllum Q: Severe drawing, erratic pain and stiffness in small joints, fingers, toes, ankles. Cutting pains on closing hands. Erratic pains, changing place every few minutes.
- Nit.6: Rigidity of calves. Trembling, with general debility.
- Cuprum Met.6: Cramps in calves and soles, Clenched thumbs.
- Gelsemium 6: Cramp in muscles of forearm. Professional neuroses. Writer's cramp. Excessive trembling and weakness of all limbs
Dosage- 10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily