Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Sinusitis, facial pain & pressure, nasal stuffiness & discharge, cough & congestion, sinus infection, headache & discomfort.
Indication- Sinusitis is an inflammation or swelling of the tissue lining the Sinuses. Healthy sinuses are filled with air. But when they become blocked, germs can grow and cause an infection. Some of the prominent symptoms are- Headache, Facial pain or pressure, Nasal obstruction, Cough and congestion, Reduced ability to smell. Using REPL Dr. Advice No.147- SINUSIN helps in providing relief from the pain.
Composition- Kalium Iodatum 6, Silicea 6, Iodium 30, Kalium Bichromicum 6, Lycopodium Q, Acidum Hydrofluoricum 6, Spigelia Anthelmia Q.
Mode of Action of Individual Ingredients-
- Kali Iod 6: Red, swollen, tip of nose red; profuse, acrid, hot, watery, thin discharge, perforated septum is relieved by Kali Iod. Sneezing, Nasal catarrh, involving frontal sinus is relieved by Kali Iod.
- Silicea 6: Itching at point of nose. Dry, hard crusts form, bleeding when loosened. Nasal bones sensitive. Sneezing in morning. Obstructed and loss of smell.
- Iodium 30: Sneezing. Sudden violent, pain at root of nose and frontal sinus. Nose stopped up.
- Kali Bich 6: Inability to breathe through nose. Dryness. Coryza, with obstruction of nose. Violent sneezing. Profuse, watery nasal discharge. Chronic inflammation of frontal sinus with stopped-up sensation.
- Lycopodium Q: Nose stopped up. Snuffles; child starts from sleep rubbing nose.
- Acid Flour 6: Nose obstructed, dull heavy pain in forehead.
- Spigelia A.Q: Nose stopped up. Snuffles; child starts from sleep rubbing nose.
Dosage- 10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily.