Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Jaundice, right infra scapular pain, liver problem, loss of appetite, weakness, hyperbilirubinemia yellow coloration of the eyes, tongue, skin and urine.
Indication- REPL Dr. Advice No. 145 JONDINE is prescribed in the symptoms associated with jaundice and the associated symptoms like sluggish liver, gastro and digestive function irregularities. It is also indicated in Jaundice- yellow coloration of skin, eye, tongue, along with Loss of appetite, Itchy skin, Weakness.
Composition- Chionanthus Q, Mercurius Solubilis 6, Chelidonium Q, Podophyllum 6, Bryonia Alba Q, Cinchona Officinalis Q, Dolichos Pruriens Q.
Mode of Action of Individual Ingredients-
- Chionanth V Q: A prominent liver remedy. Hepatic derangements. Aching in umbilical region, griping. Hepatic region tender.
- Merc Sol 6: Flatulent distention, with pain. Liver enlarged; sore to touch, indurated. Jaundice. Bile secreted deficiently.
- Chelidonium Q: Jaundice due to hepatic and gall-bladder obstruction. Enlarged liver.
- Podophyllum 6: Distended; heat and emptiness. Sensation of weakness or sinking. Can lie comfortably only on stomach. Liver region painful.
- Bryonia Alb Q: Liver region swollen, sore, tensive. Burning pain, stitches; worse, pressure, coughing, breathing. Tenderness of abdominal walls, Constipation; stools hard, dry, as if burnt
- Cinchona offficinalis Q(China): Pain in right hypochondrium. Liver and spleen swollen and enlarged. Jaundice.
- Dolichos P Q: Colic from getting feet wet. Constipation, with intense itching; bloated abdomen. White stools
Dosage- 10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily.