Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Indication- Pyorrhea is an older term for Periodontitis, which is a serious gum infection that damages the soft tissue and destroys the bone that supports the teeth which can cause to teeth to loosen or lead to a complete loss. It is common but largely preventable. It's usually the result of poor oral hygiene. Using REPL Dr. Advice No. 122 PYORRHEA-MIN, along with keeping good oral hygiene is helpful in providing quick relief from the problem. Pyorrhea of the gums, bleeding with inflammation of gums.
Composition- Mercurius Solubilis 6, Hekla Lava 6, Hepar Sulph. 6, Calendula Officinalis Q, Gun Powder 6, Staphysagria Q.
Mode of Action of Individual Ingredients-
- Merc Sol. 6: Painful and sensitive teeth, Inflammation of gums, foul smell from mouth.
- Heckla Lava 6: Toothache with swelling about jaws. Marked action on the Jaws. In gum-abscess from decayed teeth, and with apparently good results in difficult teething.
- Hepar Sulph 3: Relieves gum and mouth pains, and helps relieve bleeding. The slightest injury suppurates, pus formation.
- Calendula Q: Hemorrhages; in scalp wounds; after tooth extraction. Promotes healthy granulations and rapid healing.
- Gun Powder 3: The cuts or deep injuries that are followed by pus formation. Helps to heal after the extraction of an abscessed tooth.
- Staphysagria Q: Acts on teeth and alveolar periosteum. Pain and nervousness after extraction of teeth.
Dosage- 10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily.