Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Abdomen pain, stomach cramps, gastroenteritis (acute& chronic).
Indication- Pain in stomach related to Improper eating habit, Gastroenteritis (Acute & Chronic), Sudden stomach cramps, are some of the symptoms where the use of REPL Dr. Advice No. 120: COLIC-EN drops is helpful in providing quick relief.
Composition- Colocynthis Q, Magnesia Phosphorica 6, Dioscorea Villosa 6, Belladonna Q, Nux Vomica Q, Chamomilla Q, Cinchona Officinalis Q.
Mode of Action of Individual Ingredients-
- Colocynth Q: Agonizing cutting pain in abdomen, Colic with cramps in calves. Intestines feel as if bruised.
- Magnetia Phos. 6: Pain relieved by pressure, patient has to bend double. Bloated, full sensation in abdomen; must loosen clothing, walk about and constantly pass flatus.
- Dioscorea V. 6: Pains suddenly shift to different parts, Colic, better walking about; pains radiate from abdomen, to back, chest, arms; worse, bending forwards and while lying.
- Belladonna Q: Pain as if clutched by a hand; worse, jar, pressure. Cutting pain across; stitches in left side of abdomen, when coughing, sneezing, or touching it.
- Vom. Q: Flatulent distension, with spasmodic colic. Colic from uncovering. Colic, with upward pressure, causing short breath, and desire for stool.
- Chamomilla Q: Griping in region of navel, and pain in small of back. Flatulent colic, after anger.
- Cinchona Officinalis (China) Q: Pain in right hypochondrium. Internal coldness of stomach and abdomen.
Dosage- 10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily.