Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Narcissus Poeticus Homeopathy Medicated Pills
Narcissus Poeticus is a highly useful remedy which is primarily used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions of lungs and nose. It relieves congestion in the lungs and blockage of the nose to treat breathing problems and it can also be used for treating gastric disorders associated with diarrhoea and severe pain in the abdomen.
Narcissus is a potent remedy to relieve painful frontal headaches and helps in conditions of loss of consciousness.Indications:
- It relieves congestion in the lungs and blockage of the nose to treat breathing problems
- It can also be used for treating gastric disorders associated with diarrhoea and severe pain in the abdomen.
- It relieves painful frontal headaches and helps in conditions of loss of consciousness.
Active ingredients: Narcissus poeticus dilution
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour-free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored in them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with the Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.