Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Muscle Spasm and cramps, know the difference
Muscle spasms occur when a skeletal muscle involuntarily contracts and does not relax. A sustained muscle spasm is called a muscle cramp. While muscle cramp point to a episodic, involuntary, painful contraction of a muscle. Muscle spasm is a broader term encompassing any involuntary muscle contraction
Muscle cramps can affect one muscle or a group of muscles. Muscle cramps differ from muscle twitches. Twitches are slight movements in a small area of a muscle. Many people experience muscle cramps. For some, the cramps happen often and are very severe. For these people, muscle cramps can be disabling.
Leg cramps is a condition where patient feels a sudden, painful contraction of the leg muscles. Leg cramps appear in the calf muscles but can also occur in the thighs, feet, or toes.
टाँगों में ऐंठन एक ऐसी स्थिति है जहाँ रोगी को पैर की मांसपेशियों में अचानक, दर्दनाक संकुचन महसूस होता है। पैर की ऐंठन बछड़े की मांसपेशियों में दिखाई देती है, लेकिन जांघों, पैरों या पैर की उंगलियों में भी हो सकती है।
There is a large therapeutic list of remedies to treat leg cramps in the homeopathic system of medicine. The most suitable homeopathic medicine among them is selected by a well known doctor
Homeopathy helps you to stop muscle cramps fast. Also the homeopathic remedies for muscle cramps are made of natural substances are totally safe with zero side effects.
Certain acupressure points, biofeedback relaxation techniques and hydration tips that is popular with athletes can help you in getting quick relief from muscle cramps. Know more here
Kit 1 Homeopathy medicines for Leg Cramps
Dr Kirti in his You tube video titled "अगर पैर अकड़ जाए तो | Best Homeopathic Medicine | Leg Cramps" advises following medicines
- Homeopathic medicine Mag phos 30, 2 drop 2 times a day. Magnesium Phosphoricum is natural medicine for treating leg cramps appearing from exertion. The cramps appear in the calves and feet and may get worse during the night in bed. Magnesium Phos is highly useful for runner’s cramps or leg cramps in athletes. Acute leg cramps in the elderly are also treated well with this remedy. Apart from the above, Magnesium Phos is also well-indicated for leg cramps during pregnancy.
- Homeopathic Medicine Calcarea phos 6x, 6 tablets 2 times a day. Calcarea Carb is a wonderful medicine for cases where calf pain is present while walking. Sometimes this pain is also felt on touching the calf. Along with pain swelling in the calf especially on the left side may be present. Another indication to use it is cramps in calves of the leg mainly on extending the leg.
Kit Contents: 2 sealed units, 1 unit of 30ml dilution and 1 unit of 25Gms biochemic tablet
Kit 2 Homeopathy Remedies for Winter Cramps
The muscles constrict in colder weather and are more prone to dehydration, cramping and spasm. Also more work is being done by muscles when it is cold causing overuse and fatigue and therefore cramps
In his You Tube titled "Winter cramps ? Homeopathic medicine for Winter muscle cramps?" Dr Kirti talks of muscle cramps during winter, cause sign and symptoms and Homeopathic medicine
- Aconite 30, 2 drop 3 times a day. For pulsating pain from affected area, with numbness or tingling . Patient is gripped by anxiety and fear.
- Arnica 30, 2 drop 3 times a day. This medicine is effective for soreness with pain in legs i.e., sensitive to touch. Pain in legs from overexertion and tiredness are wonderfully managed with Arnica. In cases needing it, tingling in legs can also be felt. Leg pain from an injury is also best treated with this medicine.
- Bellis perennis 30, 2 drop 3 times a day. The action of bellis perennis is majorly seen on the tendons, ligaments, muscles, joints and muscle fibers of blood vessels. This remedy is helpful in relieving bruised and sore aching pains, and soreness and swelling that have resulted from overstrain or injuries. It is a great medicine for managing sprains (injury to muscles or tendons) and strains (overstretched or torn ligaments) as well. It is mainly useful to relieve excessive soreness in such cases.
for acute condition 2 drops every 10 minutes
Kit Contents: 3 sealed units of 30ml dilutions
Related: Homeopathy for muscle pain, stiffness
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on suggestion made by doctor on You Tube whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advise or prescriptions or suggest self medications. This is a part of customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines