Homeopathy Medicated Pills for Pustular Psoriasis
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
These pills are a combination of 2 doctor recommended homeopathic remedies namely Hepar Sulph 30+Silicea 30 for pustular psoriasis.
Pustular psoriasis, considered a variant of psoriasis vulgaris is a rare, immune-induced systemic skin disorder characterized by yellowish pustules on an erythematous base. Too much time in the sun or under ultraviolet (UV) light can cause flare-ups. Stress. Feeling stressed can trigger pustular psoriasis.
Hepar Sulph 30+Silicea 30 - Homeopathic remedies for psoriasis when it is of the pustular type. Both these medicine occupies high rank in homeopathy for eruption with pus discharges.
- Hepar Sulph is indicated when excessive burning, stinging pains are present and skin is sensitive to touch. Warm coverings are preferred by the person needing Hepar Sulph.
- Silicea is second most preferred homeopathic medicine whenever skin shows suppurating tendencies. Silicea helps in proper healing of pustular psoriasis by absorbing the pus in the most harmless manner
Get the goodness of authentic homeopathy dilutions in pharma grade sugar pellets. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication
Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion. You get freshly prepared medicaments.
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant. Each vial contains more than 225 pellets, more value for money
Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. Size: 2 dram Glass Vials
Composition: Active ingredients: Hepar Sulph 30, Silicea 30 dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
- Keep 3-4 pills on a clean tongue and let it dissolve