Homeopathy Medicated Pills for Psoriasis of Joints
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
These pills are a combination of 4 doctor recommended homeopathic remedies namely Sulphur 200+ Radium Bromide 30+ Staphysagria 30+ Rhus Tox 30
This is a type of arthritis that affects some people with the skin condition psoriasis. Psoriatic arthritis typically causes affected joints to become swollen, stiff and painful. Like psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis is a long-term condition that can get progressively worse. Theae are of five types: distal interphalangeal predominant, asymmetric oligoarticular, symmetric polyarthritis, spondylitis, and arthritis mutilans
Homeopathy combinations are for psoriasis when joints are involved and is prescribed by Dr.K.S Gopi
- Sulphur can be used when increased use of local medication have suppressed the psoriatic skin lesions and joints are affected thereafter.
- Radium Bromatum is useful for where the psoriatic patches have itching and the joint pains are worse at night.
- Staphysagria can be used when skin symptoms alternate with joint pains.
- Rhus Tox is useful for relieving acute joint pain attacks in psoriatic arthritis
Get the goodness of authentic homeopathy dilutions in pharma grade sugar pellets. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication
Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion. You get freshly prepared medicaments.
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant. Each vial contains more than 225 pellets, more value for money
Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. Size: 2 dram Glass Vials
Composition: Active ingredients: Sulphur 200, Radium Bromide 30, Staphysagria 30, Rhus Tox 30 dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
- Keep 3-4 pills on a clean tongue and let it dissolve