Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
These pills are a combination of 2 doctor recommended homeopathic remedies namely Antimonium Crudum 200+Graphites 30 for treatment of nail psoriasis.
Nail psoriasis is a discoloration, pitting and changes in your fingernails and toenails due to immunity disorder. Nail psoriasis changes the shape and texture of your toenails and fingernails . They may get thick, develop pinprick holes and change color or shape. They also can feel tender and hurt.
Antimonium Crudum 200+Graphites 30 -These are used for nail psoriasis .
- Graphites is indicated when nails are deformed, brittle and crumbling. Nails may also get thickened, and may become sore and painful.
- Antimonium Crudum works best where nails are split and grow out of shape. The nails are also discoloured ranging from yellow to red.
Get the goodness of authentic homeopathy dilutions in pharma grade sugar pellets. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication
Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion. You get freshly prepared medicaments.
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant. Each vial contains more than 225 pellets, more value for money
Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. Size: 2 dram Glass Vials
Composition: Active ingredients: Antimonium Crudum 200, Graphites 30 dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
- Keep 3-4 pills on a clean tongue and let it dissolve