Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Gum inflammation (Gingivitis) arises when plaque, a film of bacteria and residues of food developing on teeth daily, is not removed regularly by brushing and massaging. When plaque gets accumulated on the teeth and gum margins, it becomes a chalk-like substance called tartar. Tartar in turn causes inflammation of the gums. Ignoring the problem for long means depriving teeth of their security of gums. Teeth in turn will fall away and many serious problems of oral diseases may be experienced.
Homeopathy Gingivitis Medicines by Indications
- When there is bleeding while brushing, gums are swollen and thirst for very cold water, take Phosphorus 200 one dose and wait for three days to improve the condition. In case of no benefit, consult a doctor. When the bleeding has stopped after taking Phosphorus, repeat one dose after ten days. If there is persistent bleeding after tooth extraction, one dose of Phosphorus 200 will stop it.
- When the gums are sensitive to cold air and water, there are boils on the gums, ulcerated and painful, take Silicea terra 200, one dose in the same fashion as above.
- When the gums are painful and there is soreness after tooth extraction, take Arnica Montana 30, three times a day for three days.
- When teeth are sensitive and gums recede, blood comes out from gums when brushing teeth, take Carbo vegetabilis 30, three times a day for seven days.
- When gums are spongy, recede and bleed easily. There is sore pain on touching gums and pain from chewing, take Mercurius solubilis 30, three times a day for seven days.
Source: Above medicines are recommended in the book by Dr.Shiv Dua's Homeopathic self-healing guide for beginners
- Merc Sol 30 - Gingivitis heavy coated tongue, thrice daily
- Nitric Acid 30 - Gingivitis with clean tongue, thrice daily
- Kali Chloratum 30 - Gingivitis with much destruction of tissue (erosion), thrice daily
- Graphites 200 - bleeding of gums when pressed with a finger
Source: Above medicines are recommended in the book Bedside clinical prescribing by Dr.Farokh J Master
Tip For best results, the medicines should match the indicated symptoms or as advised by your doctor
Note: above medicines are available in 2-dram medicated globules or 30 ml dilutions (sealed unit).
Dosage: (Pills) Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. (Drops): The usual dosage is 3-4 drops in a teaspoon of water 2-3 times daily. Dosage may vary depending on the conditions. Always consult a Homeopathic Physician before taking medicines
Gingivitis Preventive Medicine
Dr.K.S Gopi recommends 'Calcarea renalis 30 two times daily (morning and night) for one week'. This is also given as preventive for dental caries.
Without treatment, gingivitis can progress to periodontitis (pyorrhea), or severe gum disease because the plaque can accumulate and spread to the gumline. Know the homeopathy remedies
Hekla Lava is a homeopathy remedy known to treat many oral problems such as gingivitis, abscess of the gums, tooth ache etc. It acts upon the jaw and is an important remedy for dental sensitivity, gum abscess, and tooth decay. Its natural disinfectant action helps eliminate bacteria that causes gum disease and help heal inflamed mouth tissue. Check Hekla lava dental products
Wondering 'How to stop tooth pain fast at home?' Get natural emergency toothache relief in homeopathy with the power of four well-known homeopathy mother tinctures (herbal concoction for Gargle/mouthwash)
Know the homeopathy caries remedies when teeth turn black and decay or have pits or holes in them, from defective enamel
Know the homeopathy remedies to prevent infection after oral surgery and other complications
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on a suggestion made by a doctor on YouTube, Blog whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advice or prescriptions or suggest self-medications. This is a part of the customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines